Believers LoveWorld Incorporated, (a.k.a Christ Embassy) is a global ministry with a vision of taking God’s divine presence to the nations of the world and to demonstrate the character of the Holy Spirit. This is achieved through every available means, as the Ministry is driven by a passion to see men and women all over the world, come to the knowledge of the divine life made available in Christ Jesus.
Through the years, various arms of the Ministry have been birthed to effectively proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Ministry nurtures a vibrant TV Ministry, Internet Ministry, the Healing School, Rhapsody of Realities, and an Inner-city mission; where children without hope of a future are fed, housed, clothed, educated and given a chance to live out their dreams.
The Ministry also hosts various crusades in the largest arenas in various countries where millions have been brought into the kingdom of God, and mighty miraculous works have been demonstrated. The venues of such meetings are constantly filled to capacity.
This global mission has led to the establishment of an ever-widening network of hundreds of churches and fellowships worldwide in all continents, affecting millions of people with a unique and timely revelation of the new creation in Christ Jesus.
The Ministry will stop at nothing in ensuring that the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is preached in all the nations of the world as is expected by the Lord.
This is the statement of Bible doctrine as believed and taught by the Believers’ LoveWorld Inc. aka Christ Embassy. This statement of faith has its source in the Bible and is in total agreement with the foundational principles of the doctrines of Christ.
- We believe that the Bible contains the inspired and infallible Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1: 20-21).
- We believe that there is only one God eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. (Ephesians 4:5-6, Gen. 1:26, Matthew 3:16-17)
- We believe in the deity of Christ. (John 1: 1-4; John 10:30; Hebrews 1:1-5)
He was born of a virgin (Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:30-35)
He was conceived of the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:18-25, Luke 1:30-35)
He died (John 19:30-35)
He rose again from the dead bodily (John 20:25-29, Luke 24:36-40)
He ascended into heaven bodily (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Acts 1:10-11)
- We believe in the rapture of the church and the Second coming of Christ. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Acts 1:10-11)
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus (Acts 3:19, Luke 24:47; Ephesians 1:7)
- We believe regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit through the Word of God is essential for personal salvation (John 3:3-5, Ephesians 5:25-27)
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides divine healing for the body, salvation for the soul of everyone that believes. (1 Peter 2: 24; Acts 3: 16, Acts 9: 32 – 35)
- We believe that when an individual receives the Holy Ghost, he receives divine enablement for Christian service and witness. (Acts 1: 8; 2:4; 3:1 – 26; 4:5 – 12)
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost. (Romans 15: 16; 1 Corinthians 6:11) We believe in the final resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the former to eternal life and the latter
to eternal judgement. (Revelations 20: 11 – 15; 1 Corinthians 15: 12 – 23)
“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever (1 Peter 1:23).”
Receiving Jesus as Lord and Saviour is the greatest thing that can ever happen to a human person. It’s more than a good experience; it’s a divine transportation into totally different realm of Life. The bible says the man in Christ is not born of destructive or corruptible seed, but of God’s Word, which lives and abides forever.
The word “Incorruptible” in 1 Peter 1:23 is translated from a Greek word which means “imperishable” or “immortal.” This word also means indestructible and eternal.
A seed is the life carrying faculty of any living thing. It carries the blue print for the life with which an offspring is born. Now, the Bible tells us that the new man in Christ is born of incorruptible seed; in other words, the man who is born again is born with a life that’s indestructible and eternal. This also means that the new man in Christ has the exact quality of life with God, because God and His Word are one.
The book of John 1:1 say “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” If you are born again, understand that you are not an ordinary person; you are in the same class with God! That’s why the Bible tells us in Psalm 82:6, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are the children of the most high.” Reference ” Healing School Magazine, Feburary 2009″, by Pastor Chris. CALL TO SALVATION (… a life lived in Christ)
To receive the gift of salvation say the prayer below:
O Lord God, I believe in Jesus Christ, your Son who died for me and was raised from the dead for my justification. Your Word says in Romans 10 vs. 9 & 10 “…that if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Therefore I confess Jesus Christ as Lord of my life from this day forth. I receive remission of sins for my soul and I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am saved! I am born-again! Thank you for making me your child. Amen
If you prayed that Prayer, you can Contact us: